The CJ-Optik, Germany 'Basic' is the entry level Microscope within the 'Flexion – Microscope Family'. It has the same configuration as the Advance but does not offer the optical components needed for HD or 4K. However those components can be added on at any stage. The VarioLens is f=200-350mm. The longer lens is available as an option.
- Microscope body with 5 Step Magnification changer and ergonomic handles
- MonoGlobe (Ball Rotation movement system)
- Height adjustable binocular tube (0-210 degrees)
- VarioFocus lens: f=200-350mm
- 12,5x WF Oculars
- LED Illumination with adjustable spot size
- Cable management (no more messy cables)
- Available Mounting systems: Floor, Wall or Ceiling Mount.
Optional optical adapter for iPhone as well as Flexion Monitor arms are also available.
CJ-Optik Flexion is an innovative dental microscope for use in all disciplines of the dental field, such as endodontic and aesthetic treatment. The Flexion is the world’s first microscope with integrated LED illumination for use with a 4K DSLM camera, iPad connection and a medical monitor with power supply from the microscope. The patented new MonoGlobe movement system allows the smooth positioning of the head into any position and delivers a perfect workflow.
A high-performance high-tech product with a very progressive and contemporary design.
Excellent Product Design / Medical
Available Mounting systems: Floor, Wall or Ceiling Mount.
Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Tags: CJ-Optik, CJ-Optik Flexion Microscope Family