At MicroMed International we offer a range of training courses for surgical microscopes covering all disciplines within microsurgery as well as microdentistry and endodontics. Our training is a hands-on introduction into the world of surgical operating microscopes on all major European microscope brands: Karl Kaps Germany, Carl Zeiss, Moeller/Wedel, Leica/Wild Switzerland.
Based on your needs, we customise our training to your requirements. We can train theatre technicians, nursing staff, doctors, specialist surgeons, dentists, endodontists and allied health professionals – individually or in a group environment (maximum 10 participants).
Depending on your prior exposure to surgical microscopy, we can tailor a training solution for you.
For example, we can cover:
- Getting to know your microscope and components.
- Which microscopes are suitable for what discipline?
- Getting a surgical microscope ready for surgery.
- How and where should a surgical microscope be used?
- What are the benefits of using a surgical microscope?
- Sterilisation protocols Configurations for different disciplines
- Types of Illuminations
- Learn how to configure surgical microscopes of all major European brands
- Explaining coaxial illumination
- Explaining red reflex
- Depth of field
- Ocular adjustments
- HDMI photography & storage solutions
- Editing and preparation for medical conferences
Below you can find training dates that have been confirmed. The maximum participant number for each training is 10.
Time & Duration
Generally, the training is a one-day course, which includes morning tea and lunch. We offer courses on weekends.
To be advised
If you don’t see any training dates listed, please contact us for discussing your training requirements and scheduling a training session.