The CJ-Optik, Germany 'Advanced' is the most common Microscope within the 'Flexion – Microscope Family' as it incorporates all optical components for 4k/HD live streaming and still photography.
- Microscope body with 5 Step Magnification changer and ergonomic handles
- MonoGlobe (Ball Rotation movement system)
- Height adjustable binocular tube (0-210 degrees)
- Ergo Beam Splitter (opposite for weight compensation)
- VarioFocus lens either: f=200-350mm or f=210-470mm
- 12,5x WF Oculars
- LED Illumination with adjustable spot size
- Cable management (no more messy cables)
- HD/4k imaging port available for most major brands (Sony, Canon etc)
- Available Mounting systems: Floor, Wall or Ceiling Mount
Optional optical adapter for iPhone as well as Flexion Monitor arms are also available.
CJ-Optik Flexion is an innovative dental microscope for use in all disciplines of the dental field, such as endodontic and aesthetic treatment. The Flexion is the world’s first microscope with integrated LED illumination for use with a 4K DSLM camera, iPad connection and a medical monitor with power supply from the microscope. The patented new MonoGlobe movement system allows the smooth positioning of the head into any position and delivers a perfect workflow.
A high-performance high-tech product with a very progressive and contemporary design.
Excellent Product Design / Medical
Available Mounting systems: Floor, Wall or Ceiling Mount.
Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Tags: CJ-Optik, CJ-Optik Flexion Microscope Family