The Karl Kaps Germany SOM 32 ENT Stereo Examination Microscope is part of the Karl Kaps Germany SOM ENT Stereo Examination Microscope Series for ENT Specialists.
The combination of time-tested, sturdy mechanical parts with outstanding apochromatic optics, powerful illumination and exact, smooth positioning ensures ergonomic, fatigue-free functioning in every day practice, with crystal clear three dimensional imaging characterised by great depth of focus and extraordinary colour brilliance. The result is a rapid, precise diagnosis for your patient.
The Karl Kaps Germany SOM 32 ENT Stereo Examination Microscope is the version ceiling mounting. The pre-requisite for ceiling mounting is a stable concrete ceiling. Precise vertical assembly of the ceiling coolumn is possible with the ceiling adjustment fixture included in the scope of supply.
FURTHER FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precise and simple handling
- Simple and inexpensive maintenance because all parts subject can be accessed externally
- Simple and rapid replacement of lenses (in 50mm succession) and of the eyepieces
- Choice of various magnification systems (3-step or 5-step or manual zoom 1-6)
- Choice of various lighting systems (LED or halogen illumination)
- Integrated tilt switch
- Direct attachment of existing endoscopic cameras via endo coupler
- Direct attachments of beam splitters and camera adaptors for standard C-mount