The Karl Kaps Germany SOM 22 ENT Stereo Examination Microscope is part of the Karl Kaps Germany SOM ENT Stereo Examination Microscope Series for ENT Specialists.
The combination of time-tested, sturdy mechanical parts with outstanding apochromatic optics, powerful illumination and exact, smooth positioning ensures ergonomic, fatigue-free functioning in every day practice, with crystal clear three dimensional imaging characterised by great depth of focus and extraordinary colour brilliance. The result is a rapid, precise diagnosis for your patient.
The Karl Kaps Germany SOM 22 ENT Stereo Examination Microscope is the version for installation on the wall and for use with ENT units. Because the illumination unit of the SOM 22 ENT Stereo Examination Microscope is integrated into the swivel arm – unlike most competing products, which require a light source attachment – the microscope can be mounted on the wall in a space-saving fashion.
FURTHER FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precise and simple handling
- Simple and inexpensive maintenance because all parts subject can be accessed externally
- Simple and rapid replacement of lenses (in 50mm succession) and of the eyepieces
- Choice of various magnification systems (3-step or 5-step or manual zoom 1-6)
- Choice of various lighting systems (LED or halogen illumination)
- Integrated tilt switch
- Direct attachment of existing endoscopic cameras via endo coupler
- Direct attachments of beam splitters and camera adaptors for standard C-mount
SKU: Kaps-SOM-22-ENT - Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Category: Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)
Tag: Karl Kaps Germany