The Karl Kaps Germany Rifle Scopes - Tactical Series are suited for sport and military shooting. Tried-and-tested in all situations, the Kaps Rifle Scopes Tactical Series is characterised by its high-resolution lens with outstanding transmission. The tube body is made from a special aluminium alloy. The hard anodised finish is broadly resistant to mechanical effects, practically scratch-proof and will withstand even the most toughest of uses.
- Parallax-free adjustment at 100 metres or in accordance with customer-specific requirements.
- Optional digital illumination unit (cross or spot illumination).
- Temperature ranges from -35 to +65°C do not cause any problems for the mechanical or optical components. Which is also demonstrated by the 30-year warranty.
- The high-quality lenses with multi-layered, anti-reflex and vapour-deposited coatings guarantee high contrast and transmission.
- Replaceable ring, scaled for .308/168 grain ammunition. The numbers on the ring mark target distances from 100 to 600 metres. When a target distance of 600 metres is set, additional markings on the reticle plate will allow distances from between 700 and 1000 metres to be set (for .308/168 grain).
- Bullet-proof up to calibre .50 BMG
- Rapid ballistic trajectory compensation for standardized rifle calibres
2.5 – 10 x 56, 2.5 – 10 x 50, 10 x 50, 8 x 56