Karl Kaps Germany SOM 62 Ophthalmic Microscope - Basic - is a compact and ergonomic semi-motorised basic microscope for ophthalmic examination and cataract surgeries. This is an ideal solution for small clinics and operating rooms. All accessories – also for the SOM® 62 advanced – can be integrated later on. It is available in a floor stand solution with either a star or h base.
Ready for operation in seconds:
- The apochromatic 5-step changer (on choice manual Zoom 1-6 fold) gives you crystal clear pictures.
- The motorised fine focus (40 mm range) has a small space saving foot switch.
- Speed adjustment for focus and brightness of illumination is adjusted in seconds through ergonomic placed control units.
Stabil Red Reflex
- The especially for the red reflex designed coaxial cold light illumination unit 15V/150W with fixed integrated UV filter and the swing in retina protection filter provides a bright red reflex which is rich in contrast and save the patients eye for a maximum.
- For the documentation or assistance different binocular observation systems are available.
- When there are no accessories required, the integrated video camera “vision” provides effective patient information and documentation.
- In combination you can attach a TFT monitor directly onto the column of the microscope.
- Sterilization caps on all important knobs keeps the controls clean.
- High mechanical and optical quality provides you with a ophthalmology microscope which its unique in its price performance ratio.